Calculate your footprint now
- You can easily calculate your CO2 emissions >>
- Green business makes you money >>
- You can easily save 15% of CO2 emissions & costs on your business flights >>
- Within 3 years you can save on average 30% on energy costs >>
- Cleaner energy in India means cleaner air here >>
Netherlands climate plans face rocky road as greens withdraw backing
Netherlands climate plans face rocky road as greens withdraw backing Published 18:02 on January 2, 2019 at Carbon-pulse The Netherlands..
Understanding Business Leadership on Climate Action
More can be done to increase action on climate change and close the gap on the global goal of a..
Impact of US withdrawing from the Paris Agreement
Below you will find a statement from IETA about the fact that Trump has announced that the US withdraws sight..
Climate Neutral Business means that your organization reduces and offsets CO2 emissions. Doing so yields valuable results, including cost savings, a better image and meeting the growing demand for sustainability. So, why not start tomorrow with doing business climate neutral?
Read more >>
The succes of Cookstoves
- Clean cooking: supporting market development and innovation of improved cooking solutions, by stimulating demand for- and scaling up of clean- and affordable cooking and healthy living environments.
- Environment: clean cooking solutions contribute to climate change mitigation and the avoidance of deforestation. Boosting environmental, health and economic impact for vulnerable groups, especially for women through growing global investments in low carbon development.
- Offsetting: creating awareness on climate change impact and promoting the sales of offset in The Netherlands through innovative financing and business models, such as the sale of cookstoves and other climate neutral products and services.