Calculate your footprint now
- Impact of US withdrawing from the Paris Agreement
Below you will find a statement from IETA about the fact that Trump has announced that the US withdraws sight..
- Invitation: Round Table Sustainable Business Travel
INVITATION Round Table: Climate Neutral Group About – Publication White Paper 10 Key Succes Factors for Sustainable Travel Policy Thursday | Dec 1 | 2:30..
- Climate Impact of Air Travel – Flying Less is Also an Option
News Release, The Netherlands, Utrecht, 2016, October 7th Last year’s Paris Climate Agreement between 196 countries worldwide was a major..
Climate Neutral Business means that your organization reduces and offsets CO2 emissions. Doing so yields valuable results, including cost savings, a better image and meeting the growing demand for sustainability. So, why not start tomorrow with doing business climate neutral?
Read more >>
The succes of Cookstoves
- Clean cooking: supporting market development and innovation of improved cooking solutions, by stimulating demand for- and scaling up of clean- and affordable cooking and healthy living environments.
- Environment: clean cooking solutions contribute to climate change mitigation and the avoidance of deforestation. Boosting environmental, health and economic impact for vulnerable groups, especially for women through growing global investments in low carbon development.
- Offsetting: creating awareness on climate change impact and promoting the sales of offset in The Netherlands through innovative financing and business models, such as the sale of cookstoves and other climate neutral products and services.